Thursday, November 03, 2005

Entry 2 - Nov. 3, 2005

More yarn came in the mail today... I went on e-bay and looked at various yarn and lots of fibers were tempting me. I really wanted to find some good yarn I could buy for my first scarf project. If my receiver wants another yarn or color, well, I suppose I could always knit it for myself. I like scarves. Although, I suppose it doesn't make much sense to have too many for California style weather.

The yarn I bought was 10 skeins of 100 yds each of 100% superfine alpaca bought pretty affordably. The color is nice earthy brown, never dyed. I was so excited when I received my package. I can't wait to work with it. After receiving this yarn, I went back to e-bay and saw there were yarns of this same material in OTHER colors! Oh... sweet temptation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home