Thursday, February 09, 2006

Entry 17 - Sports Training

I've added a lot of Olympic buttons to my sidebar. Yep, I've also joined the bandwagon to be in the Knitting Olympics. For sixteen days, I'll be trying to finish a challenging project. I've chosen the Honeymoon Cami from Knitty, mostly because I'd like to make some clothes. Knowing my easily distracted mind, I would have just let it sit around the apartment for days, doing a row here and there. This way, I'll have some motivation.

I was fairly disappointed I could not find a Team Korea button anyone has made. So I decided to make one of my own. I do not know how to add text to a picture since I do not have Photoshop. Sorry! I just used a poor man's method of simply uploading the image to my sidebar. However, I like the Seoul Olympics mascot a lot. He's so cute. :) Much better than the Torino one. (Sorry to any patriotic Italians there!)

If you're going to use any of the images on the sidebar, please don't link the image to here. Save it to your own server. Thanks in advance.

T-minus, less than 24 hours till Opening Ceremonies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home