Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Entry 18- Fun with Quizzes:

Buttercup

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti


In other news, I have several projects on the needles now. I'm going to be one of those knitters with UFO's I'm afraid... In a list, here they are:

1) Honeymoon Cami - only a swatch on the needles *blush*
2) Cozy Diamond Wrap - 1.5 repeats done of the diamonds
3) Cascade Wool Hat - on hold due to my frustration with ribbing (I guess I knit too tightly)
4) Everyday Bag from Knitting for Dummies - still needs finishing *blush*
5) Patchwork Eyeglass Case - Crocheted edge needs to be finished. It's taking a lot longer than I thought to put this silly novelty yarn around the edges. I love the colors and the effect, but I can't publish here how many filthy things were falling out of my mouth because of my clumsy attempts at single crocheting around the edges. Hmm... not very Buttercup-like I suppose.

1 Comments:

Blogger Priya said...

LOL....well, I'm in Inigo - does undoing an entire WIP sound very Montoyesque?

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home