Thursday, June 29, 2006

Project Spectrum: June is for Blue

I've just come back from vacation, from Hawaii! Lots of opportunities for blue pictures of course:




It was truly paradise.

Also:


Finally! I have something to show for Project Spectrum that is finished object-wise. I have been working on this sweater for a LONG time. This was knit with Rowan Soft Tweed in Slate Blue. More details on it are on the Year of the Sweater KAL: http://yearofthesweater.blogspot.com - I feel too lazy to repeat myself here. If you're feeling equally lazy, just click on the Sweater icon in the sidebar. :)

My current projects now are:

1) Felted purse for the Tote Exchange KAL
2) Purse I was first working on when I started knitting (I'm just NOW sewing the lining)
3) Amazing Lace KAL: Zigzag hat from Knitty


I can't wait for July (purple). I have lots of purple projects to show off. Well, lots by my standards (i.e. more than one).

1 Comments:

Blogger mazhalai said...

found your blog from the amazing lace.. cant wait to see the zigzag hat photos

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home